1. SDPC Student presents HS ID/Card, Long Size Brown Envelope, 1×1 ID Picture, receipt of Payment from the Accounting and Pencil. Student takes the entrance exam.
2. REGISTRAR Student submits 1 passport size picture with nametag and original copies of NSO Birth Certificate and HS Card. Student fills out Student Information Sheet (SIS) form.
3. ACCOUNTING OFFICE Student pays the initial payment of Php 1, 500/partial payment. Student receives Official Receipt (OR).
4. COLLEGE Student submits HS card (photocopy), 2 passport size pictures with nametag, SDPC test result (photocopy). Student receives section assignment. Enrollment officer encodes student’s information details. Student receives hard copy of enrolment form.
5. DSA Student submits original copy of good moral character and applies for school identification card.
FOR ONLINE ENROLLMENT, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
One thought on “Incoming Freshman Students”