For those who have stopped for at least one semester without enrolling in other schools.
1. REGISTRAR — Student gets confirmation on returnee’s status. Student receives verification slip;
2. COLLEGE — Dean evaluates student’s previous record and recommends readmission.
3. DSA — Student verifies non-academic record.
4. SDPC — Student updates cumulative record.
5. ACCOUNTING — Student presents returnee’s verification slip and pays his old account (if any). Student pays the initial payment of P1, 500.00/partial payment and the mandatory fees such as TS fee, UNORSSGO membership fee, and College council fees. Student Receives Official Receipt (OR);
6. EVALUATION — Enrolment officer evaluates and encodes student’s enrolment details. Student receives hard copy of enrolment form. 7. DSA — Student applies for identification card.