Shifting Students

Shifting students are those who wish to transfer to another within the University. They may be returning students or continuing students.

1. SDPC – Student avails career counseling;

2. PREVIOUS COLLEGE ENROLLED IN – Student requests shifting form;

3. ACCOUNTING – Student pays the initial payment of P1, 500.00/partial payment and the mandatory fees such as TS Fee, UNORSSGO membership fee, and College council fees. Student receives Official Receipt (OR).

4. COLLEGE TO ENROLL IN – Department head evaluates student’s load. Enrollment officer encodes student’s enrollment details. Student receives hard copy of enrollment form; 5. DSA – Student applies for school identification card.


One thought on “Shifting Students

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: