Transferring Students

Transfer students are those who have enrolled in college (leading to a BS degree) or technical course in other schools and wish to enroll in the University. All types of scholars must secure clearance/discount from the Scholarship office before proceeding to the Accounting Office. Incoming students who would want to enroll in the College of Nursing, must secure admission slip from the said College before taking the entrance test.

1. COLLEGE – Student presents photocopy of 1 Transcript of Records. The College Dean evaluates student’s performance from the previous schools, conducts interview and recommends student for admission.

2. DSA – Student submits a handwritten letter addressed to the University President stating reason(s) for transfer, Certificate of Good Moral Character (original copy) and other non-academic records for verification, after which, he/she is interviewed and gets recommendation for testing.

3. SDPC – Student presents the DSA’s recommendation for testing and the testing fee receipt from the Accounting Office and submits 1 passport size ID picture with name tag. Student takes College Admission Test (CAT).

4. REGISTRAR – Student submits 1 passport size Picture with name tag and original copies of Transcript of Records (TOR), Certificate of Transfer Credential (CTC), NCAE result (if available) and NSO Birth Certificate. Student fills out Student Information Sheet (SIS).

5. ACCOUNTING OFFICE – Student pays the initial payment of P1, 500.00/partial payment and the mandatory fees such as TS fee, UNORSSGO membership fee and College Council fees. Student receives Official Receipt (OR);

6. COLLEGE – Student submits SDPC test result (original and 1 photocopy) and 2 passport size pictures with name tag. Department head evaluates student’s load. Enrollment officer encodes student’s enrollment details. Student receives hard copy of enrolment form.

7. DSA – Student applies for student identification card. In accrediting the courses taken from other schools, the following must be considered:

  • Grades
  • Course description
  • School where the courses were taken


3 thoughts on “Transferring Students

  1. Hello good day…gusto ko maka avail sang sini nga scholarship program..ask lng ko paano b kon third year nako this coming school year mapadayun ko INA asta mag fourth year ako? Bale pila ka years ang itinir ko sa inyo nga university? Ang ina course bachelor’s degree or associate? Ano ang mga required nga documents ? D ko masyasdo ma gets ang required documents nga na post link nga gn provide.. Thank you so much.for answering my concerns. Good day and Good Blessed. Stay Safe.


    1. University of Negros Occidental –Recoletos
      51 Lizares Avenue, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
      Contact Number : (034) 433-3990 local 164
      e-mail address :
      Recoletos Industrial and Technological Training Center
      1. PSA Birth Certificate (original & 4 cps. photocopied)
      2. TOR / Form 137 or 138 (original & 3 cps. photocopied)
      – High School Graduate
      – College Undergraduate
      3. Good Moral Character
      4. Barangay Clearance (original)
      5. Certificate of Indigency (for TESDA & LGU Scholars)
      6. Colored Pictures (with collar and white background)
      – 1×1 picture (8 pcs.)
      – Passport size picture (8pcs.)
      – 2×2 picture (1 pc.)
      7. Marriage Contract (if married, 3 cps.)
      Note: Requirements must be submitted upon enrollment.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: