People around the world have been battling this pandemic for months.Everyone has a story to tell. Some didn’t make it. Some are still fighting to win against COVID-19. This invisible enemy is threatening our extinction.
To date, there is no vaccine yet for COVID-19. Some of us are separated from loved ones. However, this pandemic shows that distance can’t hinder us from supporting, caring, and loving each other. We’ve heard and read stories of hope, love, and unity, that inspired people around the world.
If your COVID-19 experiences are worth sharing to inspire others, we will be more willing to hear them from you. We would appreciate it if you can write in at least 250 words or even more. Send your stories to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name and picture.
The following are stories of people from all walks of life. These stories were collected to inspire and give positive insights during this time of crisis because we believe that we can survive and win this battle.
- COVID-19 Story: Staying Positive in the Midst of Precariousness of LifeAn insight on COVID-19 by Armigenia O. Benedicto, Ph.D. When both the national and local government units made the pronouncementContinue reading “COVID-19 Story: Staying Positive in the Midst of Precariousness of Life”
- COVID-19 Story: Making Good MemoriesA insight on COVID-19 by Erika Romay The world today is facing a huge problem that affects the lives ofContinue reading “COVID-19 Story: Making Good Memories”
- COVID-19 Story: Treasures during this PandemicAn insight in COVID-19 by Rommie Ravinne Gene Celebrado COVID-19 is the Earth’s hope since the modern-day for her timeContinue reading “COVID-19 Story: Treasures during this Pandemic”
- COVID-19 Story: Charity Starts at HomeAn insight on COVID-19 by Miss Irish Macainan, ABE A thing that begins at home and usually stays there attractsContinue reading “COVID-19 Story: Charity Starts at Home”
- COVID-19 Story: A Way of Instilling Agriculture in People’s HeartsAn insight on COVID-19 by Raymark Gentugao The most recent and still prevalent global pandemic we call COVID-19 has broughtContinue reading “COVID-19 Story: A Way of Instilling Agriculture in People’s Hearts”
- COVID-19 Story: Of Tragedies and Divine RemediesAn insight on COVID-19 by Ana Paula Vargas The COVID-19 pandemic has been shedding some light on several social aspects.Continue reading “COVID-19 Story: Of Tragedies and Divine Remedies”