The Recoletos Online Learning Extension will be accepting incoming first year students for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
UNO-Recoletos School of Agriculture offers 2 undergraduate programs, as follows:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Agriculture Major in:
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Dual Course Program On Bachelor Of Science in Business Agriculture
Admission Qualifications for Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Programs
- Have earned a high school diploma or its equivalent through completion of the K-12 curriculum, or through completion of old basic education curriculum, or by passing Dep Ed’s Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A&E) Test for secondary level;
- Have taken and passed UNO-R College Admission Test
- Have taken Student elearning Readiness Test( for online Learners)
An application for admission when the UNO-R Registrar receives documentary requirements in hard copy format. Only applicants with approved applications and admission requirements will be allowed to enrol.
The undergraduate requirements:
1. Accomplished printed copy of online application form
2. Original documents of the following:
a. If a Senior High School graduate, High school Form 137 and Form 138 with schools’ dry seal
b. If Alternative Learning System graduate, Accreditation and Equivalency original results;
c. If former UNO-R student, an Transcript of Records and Accomplished permit to transfer/shift form;
d. If former student of another higher education institution, an official Transfer of Record (TOR) from the college or university previously attended;
e. Certificate of good moral character;
f. Proof of payment of application fee( non-refundable) amounting to PHP250.00 for local applicants and US $50.00;
g. 2 pieces identical 2’’x 2” photos with name and signature at the back; and
h. Photocopy of NSO birth certificate.
UNO-R College Admission Test Qualifiers
UNO-R College Admission Test qualifiers who have chosen to enroll in ROLEx under BS Agriculture program and have taken and passed the most recent college admission should get instructions confirmation of admission and prepare the following:
1. Original Form 137
2. Form 138Photocopy of NSO birth certificate
3. Two pieces of 2” x 2” and 1” x 1” pictures
Qualifiers are required to answer On line Learning Readiness survey Form. ROLEx email the survey form to your account.
Transferees and Shiftees to BS Business Agriculture
Applicants should take note of the qualifications and deadline for submissions of qualifications as specified in the UNO-R academic calendar and should follow the procedures.
Step 1. Know the academic program you plan to enrol and its academic requirements
Step 2. Check and prepare admission requirements
Step 3. Apply through rolex.uno-r.edu.ph or UIS
Step 4. Mail by courier or bring personally hard copy of admission requirements before the set deadline of admission using the address below:
The Admission Section
Office of the University Registrar
Step 5. Complete the survey on Student Readiness on Online Learning. ROLEx will send you the form.
Step 6. Wait for the Registrar email informing you about the results of your application.
For more Information please contact:
Area Coordinator, Agriculture
Â Subject to change upon the final approval of the School board